This modern looking induction hob by Boretti has five booster zones ? for fast and efficient temperature increase ? and nine different settings. The chef decides where the pans go and is therefore not limited by the rings that indicate the location of the cooking zone. This way, you can easily fit two or more large pans on the hob at the same time.
Practical induction hob
Another practical feature is the slider. By sliding your finger from left to right, the power of the corresponding zone will increase or decrease swiftly. Just like almost all other Boretti induction hobs, every cooking zone has an automatic cooking function, remaining heat indicator and a timer for setting the preparation time.
- Dimensions: 90cm
- Type Kookplaat: Induction
- Number Of Cooking Zones: 5
- Controle: Slide Control
- Number Of Boosters: 5 Boosters
- Zones 1: 1x ø 260mm 2600W + 3300/5500W
- Zones 2: 2x ø 180mm 1850W + 2300/3000W
- Zones 3: 2x ø 220/180mm 2100W + 2600/3700W
- Automatic Shutdown: ja
- Child safety lock: ja
- Built-in: ja
- Connection value: 11,1kW
- Number Of Bridge Zones: 1x Bridge Zone