The Boretti plasma filter Puro is a round plasma filter which can be installed on every new and existing hood with a duct diameter of 150 mm. This plasma filter is innovative because:
- All impure air in both the kitchen and the whole room is purified by 98 percent.
- Contrary to traditional carbon filters and other plasma filters, the Puro will last a lifetime.
- Impure air is purified in no time, without any need for a ventilation shaft. This also results in households saving energy.
- The Puro is not only a filter for hoods, it is also a real air purifier that removes pollen, bacteria and all allergenic substances from the air, including cigarette smoke.
- The plasma filter is silent.
Purified air in the room
The Puro releases pure, clean air into the room, it uses a maximum of 10 Watts and works with plasma technology. The air is thoroughly purified and what remains is extremely clean air.
The Puro has passed rigorous tests and is a real air purifier. Even if you are not cooking, you can turn on the hood at the lowest level. With the Boretti Puro, it’s important to regularly turn it on - before and after use of the hood – for 10 minutes at the lowest level. This allows the air in both the kitchen and the room to be freshened and the plasma filter to clean itself. The filter is easy to install and includes all the necessary connecting materials for installing the filter. The plasma filter auto-activates the moment the hood is turned on. The impure air is purified safely, after which the filter releases the air.