All our products are subject to strict quality control before they are offered to you. However, should you still have problems with your appliance, we are very sorry. In that case, we kindly request you contact our customer service. Our staff will be happy to assist you.
Phone: +32 14 21 85 71
Monday - Thursday: from 8:30 AM to noon, and from 1 PM to 5 PM
Friday: from 8:30 AM to noon, and from 1 PM to 4:30 PM
Your appliance has a warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, the distributor will be fully accountable for defects which are attributable to material or construction defects. If such defects occur, the appliance will be repaired or replaced if necessary. The 2-year warranty period will not restart after repair/replacement, but will continue until 2 years after the purchase of the appliance. The warranty is granted on the basis of the receipt.
If your appliance is defective within the 2-year warranty period, you may bring the appliance, together with the original receipt, in to the shop where you purchased the appliance.
A 6-month warranty applies to accessories and parts subject to wear.
The warranty and responsibility/liability of the supplier and manufacturer will automatically lapse in the following cases:
- In case of failure to observe the instructions in the manual.
- In case of improper installation, e.g. voltage is too high.
- In case of incorrect, rough or abnormal use.
- In case of insufficient or incorrect maintenance.
- In case of repairs or changes to the appliance by the consumer or unauthorised third parties.
- In case of use of parts or accessories that are not recommended or supplied by the supplier/manufacturer.